Discover Crete’s under water life! Experienced teaching staff will assist you to acquire diving skills for a fun day of scuba diving or to become a certified diver during one of the 2-4 day courses. You may also join the one-day excursion just for snorkeling and relaxation on board.
The only PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centre (IDC) within the Chania area offers recreational diving and courses for novice and experienced divers with the highest possible standards of diver education and safety.
All reservations include transfer from your closest by pick up point to the dive center v.v. and equipment.
For certified divers:
- Eastward from the harbor of Chania, there is a rocky area with clear blue water and visibility up to 30 meters called Agios Onoufrios, an excellent area for many different types of dives, the best of which include a variety of cave and cavern diving.
For non-certified divers:
- Discover snorkeling: a boat-trip for all ages
- Bubble maker (ages 8-10): children’s program, first contact with diving
- Discover Scuba Diving (min. age 10): a first contact with diving, 1 day
- PADI Scuba Diver Course (2 days / diver certification): an ideal course for the occasional holiday diver which can be upgraded to the full Open Water Diver at any PADI dive center worldwide.
- PADI Open Water Diver Course (4 days / diver certification): the most popular course. This certification allows you to dive anywhere in the world to a max. depth of 18 meters with another certified diver and not necessarily under the supervision of a PADI professional.
- Many more courses to expand your skills and diving confidence!